What Are Words.. m in love with it!

10:14 PM

1st time I saw video of Chris Medina while he was captured in American Idol.. at 1st tu, macam biasa... just watching.. tapi lama-lama as ramai orang keep on posting the video on their wall at facebook... i decided to try to understand the video.. ala-ala review gitu.... dia ada bakat menyanyi.. sangat loveable... sangat caring and sangat romantic.. but, he didn't being selected as the contestant of the TV program... masa dia nak uji bakat tu, biasala TV production mesti kena ada hot stuff kan..  so diorang pun pergila investigate and captured a video tentang mamat ni..
begini ceritanya.. [m just copy paste from other webby aje la ye from rightcelebrity]

Two years ago Chris Medina’s girlfriend became his fiance when he popped the question at Starbucks where she worked. Unfortunately in October of 2009 Juliana Ramos was driving home from work, at about 3:30 am. Her car was struck leaving her almost paralyzed and severely brain damaged. The wedding was placed on hold, due to her health and the rising medical costs. Now the man who has stood by his fiance’s side for so long has decided to give the American Idol auditions a go.

so, if i'm not mistaken by my observation, kira Chris ni nak membantu membiayai kos perubatan fiancee dia... aduh, sangat lovely kan.. suara dia memang superb.. even vocalis Aerosmith Steven Tyler pun touching dengar suara dia plus cerita dia.. difahamkan ada satu biro yang akan membantu mamat ni untuk membiayai kos perubatan tunang beliau.. tengok..bertapa bertuahnya beliau!!

those yang tertinggal video clip yang menunjukkan Chris Medina yang sangat lovely try watch this




even he is not the chosen one jadi peserta American Idol.. dia dah terpilih untuk merakamkan single beliau.. What Are Words.. it's recommended that u must listen to this song.. very nice.. very romantic dan sangat lovely again!!




What Are Words

Anywhere you are, I am near,

Anywhere you go, I'll be there,

Anytime you whisper my name,

You'll see,

Every single promise I'll keep,

'Cuz what kind of guy would I be,

If I was to leave when you need me most,


What are words

If you really don't mean them when you say them,

What are words

If they're only for good times then they're done,

When it's love, yeah, you say them,

All of those words,

They never go away,

They live on,

Even when we're gone,

And I know an angel will say

Just for me and I know I'm meant,

To be where I am and I'm gonna be,

Standin' right beside her tonight,

And I'm gonna be by your side,

I would never leave when she needs me most,



What are words

If you really don't mean them when you say them,

What are words,

If they're only for good times then they're done,

When it's love, yeah, you say them,

All of those words,

They never go away,

They live on,

Even when we're gone,


Anywhere you are, I am near,

Anywhere you go, I'll be there,

And I'm gonna be there forever more,


Every single promise I'll keep,

'Cuz what kind of guy would I be,

If I was to leave when you need me most


I'm forever keeping my angel

Close.


 
So, currently nama Chris Medina already famous from day to day.. and try to listen to this song.. sure it will be one of your fav song too... because i did it.. nak kena dengar hari-hari pulak dah... hehehe

You Might Also Like

0 jari dompok

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Flickr Images