Missing a friend of me who already left me...

11:47 PM

today, a friend of me dah meninggalkan kami... dun get me wrong ok... she just moved to another place not left this world yet... but, the sad thing is she never say goodbye to us eventho left a notice for us.. she just go with the wind.. sampai hatimu akma, pergi meninggalkan aku ngan tiqah begitu sajo...

we thought she went to meet our client but suddenly she just disappeared.. we all are in shocked... supposed three of us [akma..tiqah and me] should have our PNC conversation today... tp, dia pergi dulu... huhuhu... you left us in the situation where we still need you here...

well, akma its just a precious moment to get knowing you... sangat2 seronok even we just met in the shortest time.. hopefully, after this we still can be friends... all the best to you in your new job.. in the new place.. new field.. new friends... and new boss... dun ever to react just like you do today again... Be nice to your new boss yer..

one fine day also, me and tiqah will leave MAC.. but only the time can tells.. for the time being just pretend to work happily there... with a new team [me, tiqah, zaini, ijat, iqa, shu and dalila] gosh.. am going to get into lots of pressure... huh...

i will always miss you akma.... muahsss!!!

You Might Also Like

0 jari dompok

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Flickr Images