[Music] That's What A Friend For..

10:15 AM

Assalamualaikum...Good Morning Malaysia..

nothing much to write.. just to share a song that for me it's so nice.. well, actually it was an old song but just yesterday found out the singer. Biasala kalau dengar Lite and Easy most of the songs came from 70's-90's kan.. For those who are enjoy the oldies song, you have to switch your channel la.. For Malays oldies songs you can lend your ears to Klasik Nasional.. I love it both! menggamit kenangan gitu.. Music is universal.. no restriction at all..

so, this song, I dedicated to all my friends.. Our Friendship never ends, and love you all so very much..

ok, "That's What A Friend For" was sang by Stevie Wonder.. 


Verse 1
And I
Never thought I'd feel this way
And as far as I'm concerned I'm glad I got the chance to say
That I do believe I love you

And if I should ever go away
Well then close your eyes and try to feel the way we do today
And than if you can't remember.....


Chorus
Keep smilin'
Keep shinin'

Knowin' you can always count on me
for sure
that's what friends are for

In good times
And bad times
I'll be on your side forever more
That's what friends are for

Verse 2
Well you came and open me
And now there's so much more I see
And so by the way I thank you....


Ohhh and then
For the times when we're apart
Well just close your eyes and know
These words are comming from my heart
And then if you can't remember....Ohhhhh



and there's a video





so, enjoy the song..it's just so sweet and touchy..and that's What are friends are for...


You Might Also Like

1 jari dompok

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Flickr Images