Wonder Girls @ Malaysia this coming December!!!

10:37 PM

I want nobody, nobody but you

I want nobody, nobody but you

How can I be with another? I don't want any other

I want nobody, nobody, nobody, nobody




yeay..finally wonder girls is coming back to Malaysia for their full concert.. mesti best kan.. hopefully they will sing live... kalau x sia2 je mereka-mereka itu berhabisan untuk ke konsert Wonder Girls.. dah la bayaran tiket die mahal... memang korean artist mahal payment diorang.. mungkin demand mereka sangat tinggi di Malaysia ini.. wondering when ss501 Will come back to Malaysia for their full concert.. Please bring SS501 to Malaysia please!!

back to WG.. lagu2 diorang semuanya best.. mesti gempak,,terangkat for those yang pergi.. ntah2 xterasa sejuknya dekat Genting tuh... hehehe...

i'm leaving u readers with this WG's vc..




You Might Also Like

0 jari dompok

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Flickr Images